Jun 10, 2012

Bon Jovi - I'll Be There For You



Bon Jovi - I'll be There for You

Pray to God to give me one more chance...

When you breath, I wanna be the air for you, I'll be there for you.


This song, produced in 1988, is one of the best Bon Jovi's collection. Apart from the demonic rough voice by Jon Bon Jovi, I love the guitar and drum playing up the mood. It's a sad love story, and suitable for consumption by heart-break hotels.

Many would think that Bon Jovi's songs have a muddy feeling, like it's difficult for instruments separation. Personally I love their songs, because while I may not be a big fan of crystal clear listening experience, I feel that Bon Jovi's tracks are very lively and engaging into my mind, that I can relate myself to with the powerful and yet melancholic mood with a little rebellious element in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment