Jul 4, 2012

Pen down

What are you going to write today?

Handkerchief and Postcard

There was a handkerchief, with a name on it. It was a special birthday present. By once upon a time great friend of mine. Somehow, I still remember the brown colored cloth, albeit distant in memory.

There was a postcard, which I would never forget. Memories fade, but it was still sitting there, waiting to be rediscovered. Who gave me the postcard, who took away a part of me. I lost it long ago, I thought I could live with it. But then, some things are not kept physically. Some things exist in memories, which could never be erased.

Some memories could not be erased. Because there isn't any eraser for memories.

Some people may not be here today, but there is always an address for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment