Apr 2, 2013

Celebrating My Own Lunar Birthday Myself

It's not "by-the-way", it's the main event of my day.

Happy 26th Lunar Birthday to Myself (:

Today was a quiet day. Not uneventful. But I was quite passive about my surroundings. I chose to keep a blind eyes on all those triggers of negative emotions.

There was a procession in town. I brought my family there, knowing that bro loves procession a lot. He had a great time. I was alone wandering around the towers, from Tun Jugah to Sarawak Plaza then Parkson and back to McDonald's. There I ordered a set of 6-pieces nuggets, a cup of fries and coke My seat was at a corner next to a pair of just starting to dine couple. I looked at the narrow table. Opposite my seat was another empty chair. How I wish there was someone I cherish celebrating with me.

I ate quite quickly. Didn't realize why I was munching all the food at that speed, but I was for a moment happy. I wished something while putting in the first nugget into my mouth. It didn't take me 30 minutes and my meal was done, so as the couple beside. I washed my hands, sat there for a moment. Thinking.

What would happen if I send myself a birthday wish to myself?

Of course I didn't at last. I just sent "Testing". And oh my, the message did came into my inbox! TIL I can message myself!

Well, I spent the night sitting in the less ventilated car listening to songs while waiting for my family. They were quite satisfied with this year's procession, albeit one undesirable participants which I heard throwing papers onto the ground. I think it wasn't appropriate as that image felt like something which occurs during the Hungry Ghost Month. Sometimes people do things Ayam Kenot Brain.

Haha. Happy Lunar Birthday to me.
And wish you good luck too.

Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment